The waterway leading to Mikkeli is 2.4 metres deep and the passage under the bridge is 8.5 metres high.
The harbour offers
• 5 guest berths with wooden poles to tie your boat to
• 8 buoy places (guest berths are located behind the café and directly at the end of the waterway)
• fuel dispenser and water supply to boats 24 hours a day
• waste disposal points
• septic tank pump-out in the harbour
• problem waste collection
• bilge water collection container
• repair services, electric points, toilet, shower, washing machine, tumble dryer
• café, kiosk
• emergency telephone, slipway
Renting seasonal berths, service and repairs: Navio Satamapalvelut Oy, +358 10 666 7222
Guest berths can be booked and paid for via an electronic booking system at satamapaikka.com (you will receive a code that allows you through the gate and to use the toilets and shower).