Mikkeli Art Museum
Mikkeli Art Museum studies, documents, and display art of Southern-Savonia. The museum concentrates on exhibitions, displaying fine arts, and taking care of and increasing art collections.
Mikkeli Art Museum was opened in 1970. Back then, the museum was called Johannes Haapasalo Museum. The name was changed to Mikkeli Art Museum in 1976, when Martti Airio art collection was donated to the museum. The museum building dates back to 1912, and it was designed by architect Armas Ranka.
Maaherrankatu 18-20, Kauppakeskus Akseli 2krs., 50100 Mikkeli
040 129 5090