Lokki Communications Centre


Prices are valid until 05.04.2020

Yhteystiedot:

Vuorikatu, 50100 Mikkeli
@
museot@mikkeli.fi

Located in the caves beneath Naisvuori Hill, the Communication Centre Lokki was used by the Finnish Armed Forces during the Continuation War in 1941-1944. The headquarters’ General Staff Communication Centre, known by its code name Lokki, dealt with incoming and outgoing mail, messages, and calls. In addition to the Communication Centre, The District Centre of Mikkeli Air Surveillance also operated in the caves of Naisvuori Hill.