Suoraan sisältöön

Orthodox Church

The Church of St. Michael the Archangel was built in 1957. The original iconostasis was painted by artist Veikko Marttinen. The current iconostasis and the fresco of the altar apse was designed and painted by Petros Sasaki in 1990-91. 

Distance from Mikkeli city centre: 0 km.

Address
Paavalinkatu 4, 50100 Mikkeli

Tel.
0206 100 351

www
http://www.ort.fi/mikkeli