Mikkeli Parish Church
Mikkeli Parish Church was built in 1816-1817. One of the largest wooden church in Finland was designed by architect Charles Bassi. The church holds approximately 1,900 seats. The altar piece portrays the Crusifixion. The piece is a replica from the painting of French painter Pierre Prudhon, which is on view in Louvre. The organ façade is from 1873, and the oldest church bell dates back to 1752.
Distance from the centre of Mikkeli: 0km
Open in summer:
Otavankatu 9, 50100 Mikkeli
0400 143 300